Wow, guys. I’m seriously slacking on the blogging thing this month! There’s just been so much going on, it’s been hard to set aside time to do much of anything! I started working a fun, but temporary 9-5 job a few weeks ago and it’s really thrown off my blogging game. So here’s what’s been going on the last few weeks!
- I started working a 9-5 job which is super exciting. Unfortunately, it’s only a temporary gig and at this point, I’m halfway through my time in the position. I really enjoy working for the company I’m with and love their branding! This is the most creative I’ve ever been able to get at a design job and I really love the projects I’m working on.
- Clark, our adorable, mischievous puppy, is growing up so fast! He’s almost 3 months old and seems to be learning new tricks very quickly! He’s learned sit, “up,” lay down and shake so far! “Up” is his favorite! Check out Instagram for cute photos and videos – #ClarkHustonTheDog!
- We’ve booked a few weddings for later this year that we’re super excited about! We’re so excited to finally be reaching couples that we LOVE and that love us just as much! We’ll be photographing a handful of engagement sessions in a few months and we’re so excited!
- We’re planning our second trip to NYC in May! We’re meeting up with some cool people while we’re there and we’re so excited to visit the city again! And this time … we’re flying. No bus for us again!! 😉
- I’m so excited to be diving deeper into planning for our styled shoot! Ahhh!!! Everything is going so well! We’re working with some awesome local vendors and the styling of the shoot is going to be beautiful. Roughly 40 days until our styled shoot in April and those days can’t go by quick enough!
Oh, and our birthdays are coming up … like soon! Mine’s on Saturday and Cody’s is next Thursday. We were going to go to IKEA for our birthday but a trip to NYC sounds much better! 🙂
Thanks for checking in with us! Make sure to follow us on Instagram to stay up-to-date while we’re in the off season and check back again soon to see new stuff!