My Best Friend is Getting Married | Steph Parker Photo, Columbus Wedding Photographer

Tomorrow, my best friend is getting married …

It’s a day I’ve always known would come and it’s finally here! Helping my best friend plan her wedding has been some of my happiest memories from this past year and I cannot wait to stand beside her tomorrow as she marries a great guy. I’m going to try really hard not to get super sappy on this post, but I probably will.

Shy and I quickly became friends during our middle school and high school years. We’ve been best friends for over 10 years. I’m going to say that again. 10 years. That’s a long time, guys! I cannot even begin to imagine how dull and boring my life would be without her. She’s fiercely loyal and protective and someone I can trust without any doubts. She’s beautiful and intelligent and so strong. She’s one of the few people that has been there for me over the last very difficult year and has been my rock when I really needed her. There is no one more deserving of the happiness and love that exists within a marriage.

Shy – I will never forget the times we spent together in art class goofing off instead of working, the adventures we would go on to the Polaris Mall, because really – what else were we farm town kids supposed to do for fun?  I will always ask you if you remember the time we created an igloo in your parents’ driveway on that snow day during our senior year and I will certainly never let you forget about the box of books you “borrowed” and never returned or how petrified I am of Keith’s snakes in your basement. And I will always be available to come chill on your couch with you and just vent about the world and it’s problems while cuddling with our dogs.

Thank you for being my best friend for the last 10 years. I love you, Shy Shy. You’re going to make such a beautiful bride!

© Steph Parker Photo
stephparkerphoto.com
instagram.com/stephparkerphoto